The partnership revolutionises the way Energy Professionals process and analyse very high volumes of utility invoices to generate savings.
Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium. – January 22, 2019 // Energis SA today announced that it is forming a strategic partnership with BISY, an Italian company also active in ICT solutions in the Energy Sector. Aimed at creating the most innovative and complete SaaS offer in the energy efficiency market, the partnership enables a strong unified offer that pioneers in Europe. It will act as an accelerator for both Energis and BISY who bring their products, their experience and their markets together. It will boost the two leading companies’ respective activities, across two main areas:
- Firstly, from a product perspective: Energis and Bisy have strengthened their respective positions in the energy efficiency market by integrating their respective products, offering the most complete and innovative Energy Management Software on the European market under the name of Energis.Cloud. The cloud platform already covered the entire lifecycle of energy efficiency projects :
- It collects energy consumption, production and storage data from any source
- It monitors quickly energy performance of single- and multi-site organisations
- It remotely controls field devices to optimise the use, storage and production of energy
- It builds advanced energy analysis & optimisation applications by using unique Artificial Intelligence algorithms
- It eases compliance to environmental, energy efficiency and financial regulations (ISO 50001, Energy Performance Contracts, EPBD, IPMVP, ICP, …) via certified project management & reporting tools.
By teaming up with Bisy, the software has now been enriched with a new module called “Invoice Verifier”
- The Invoice verifier digitises automatically big quantities of utility invoices and it extracts the data in order to perform a correctness check and analysis. In addition to saving a great amount of time by processing huge quantities of invoices automatically, the data extracted from utility invoices is then further analysed within the software of Energis.Cloud, to generate energy savings. It allows for example to check if the consumption values in utility invoices are in line with the monitoring results; the data extracted can be used in modelling in order to forecast and budget energy consumption; also, through monitoring, you can generate alerts based on mid-year invoices.
- Secondly, from a commercial perspective: the companies have consolidated their strategic markets and partners across Europe, accelerating and empowering their competitiveness. Considering the very strong complementarity in terms of products, customer segments and geographical markets, the partnership is a very strong strategic fit.
“Energis was already offering a very complete EMS solution, a highly customisable SMART Energy Management Platform that enables energy experts to deploy quickly energy efficiency solutions in buildings, industrial sites and e-mobility. But today, by teaming-up with BISY, Energis has taken a solid step forward, building on our foundation in the energy efficiency market and reaching a solution that truly addresses all needs of energy professionals. Thanks to this strategic step, the company has become a leader in the European market with a unique offer that opens great perspectives.” says Angelo Santoro, CEO at Energis. “Our aim has always been to bring value in the energy efficiency market by working together with organisations such as: Utilities, ESCOs, engineering companies, energy managers, facility management companies and system integrators. And it is because we work so closely with and for them that we know exactly what their needs are and how to address them with the most innovative technology.”
For Federico Stradi, CEO at BISY, the partnership is a very promising advance : “BISY is among the main Italian players that offer a Utility Bills Management System solution and our platform is the only one that is able to digitise, in a completely automatic process, electricity, gas and water bills starting from the PDF file of the supplier. With this partnership we have the opportunity to extend our reference market to the entire European territory, compete in a global market and grow in a very fast way”. And to conclude: “Furthermore, we have the possibility to expand our commercial offer: today we are able to propose to our customers a unique and complete software platform that covers all the aspects of the energy efficiency market, carrying on what we consider our mission, which is supporting the customer with highly innovative solutions”.
Energis SA/NV is a Belgian scale-up company specialised in ICT solutions. The company was created in July 2017 as the result of years of experience and developments started at Freemind Group, a company specialised in BMS (Building Management Systems) and IT consulting services. Energis has developed a highly customisable and innovative SMART Energy Management Platform called Energis.Cloud that allows Energy professionals to optimise the energy performance of buildings, industrial sites and electrical vehicles, using sophisticated artificial intelligent models. The software is designed for energy experts working in ESCOs, engineering companies, facility management companies, utilities and system integrators who deploy energy efficiency projects that will save between 15% and 50% of energy, depending on the investments. The aim of Energis is to equip every energy manager with the right technology to increase productivity, abate energy waste while incrementing renewable energy usage, thereby reducing CO2 emissions and contributing to building a sustainable future.
BISY is a young scaleup company that designs and develops innovative software solutions for the Facility and Energy market. BISY started its activities in 2012, as Spin-off of the University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, from an initiative of Federico Stradi, the CEO, Matteo Berselli, Paola Monari and Flavio Bonfatti. In 2017, the company, which was among the first Italian innovative startups, brought on the market “Energy Data Validation”, a cloud platform for Utility Bills Management that today is used by important companies such as banks, retail and industrial companies. The solution, after just two years, covers more that 15k meters and won the Digital 360 Awards as best innovative solution for B2B market.
Marketing and Communication Manager at Energis
Tel: +32 2 482 01 60