Role and responsibilities
To support and accelerate our growth, Energis plans to reinforce the commercial team to build strong business relationships with existing and future customers.
We are searching for high-energy Account Executives who can recognize opportunities and turn leads into long-lasting partnerships. With their extensive product knowledge and understanding of energy industry trends, Account Executives will communicate directly with clients and prospects, understand their individual needs, and recommend products or services that maximize value. Account Executives may also assist in developing sales strategies and establishing quotas. You should be an adaptable, knowledgeable multi-tasker with strong Successful Account Executives will be skilled communicators and presenters who can find the best fit between client and product. The ideal candidate will be organized, passionate about client relations, and focused on enhancing the buyer experience. computer and communication skills.
Skills & Competences
- Providing support for clients by learning about and satisfying their needs
- Making cold calls or reaching out to prospects
- Following up with prospects several times throughout the sales cycle to ensure needs are being met
- Presenting and demonstrating the value of products and services to prospective buyers
- Compiling and analyzing data to find trends
- Developing sales strategies to accelerate sales growth
- Staying current on company offerings and industry trends
- Maintaining a database of contact information
- Building long-lasting, mutually beneficial relationships with external contacts and internal departments to create a better customer experience
- Handling negotiations and contract signature
- The single commercial contact point, handling complaints and new requests
- Make forecasts and track key account metrics
- For acquired customers, define and implement Account Development Plans
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within our CRM application, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached
The company uses SalesForce as CRM solution to centralise all information on leads, opportunities and on-going commercial collaborations. The person will be in charge of keeping SalesForce up to date for the whole Commercial phase.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or related field
- Additional education or experience in the energy sector is a real plus
- Comprehensive and current knowledge of company offerings and industry trends
- The drive and energy to manage multiple accounts while looking for new opportunities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand client needs and handle the negotiation process
- Strong time management skills
- Computer skills, especially MS Office and CRM software
What we offer
- Full time position with a competitive salary
- You will be based in the Belgian office
- Opportunity to growth in a new Greentech company
- Opportunity to contribute to build a more sustainable future
Join our team and be a contributing part in the global fight against climate change.
Please send your resume and a motivation letter to email@example.com.