Role and responsibilities
To support and accelerate our growth, Energis seeks to reinforce the commercial team to build strong business relationships with existing and future customers.
We are currently looking for an Account Manager to develop long-term relationships with a portfolio of customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. This person will be the liaison between our customers and internal cross-functional teams to ensure the timely and successfully delivery of our solutions according to customer needs. The Account Manager in collaboration with our Product Management team and the clients’ internal contacts make sure that our Product(s) become an integral part of our customers’ offering to deliver maximum benefits in the short, medium and long-term.
The Account Manager will be in charge of the following activities and responsibilities:
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers;
- Implement the company’s customer intimacy strategy, helping him through email, phone, and online & in-person meetings;
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors;
- Understand the environment in which customers operate to bring them the right solutions;
- Support our customers in proposal development and after-sales support;
- Promote new products/services to existing customers;
- Define and implement Account Development Plans, communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders;
- Make forecasts and track key account metrics;
- Work with the Business Development Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals;
- Support our business development team in developing proposals for prospective Customers;
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within our CRM application, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards;
The company uses SalesForce as CRM solution to centralise all information on leads, opportunities and on-going commercial collaborations. The person will be in charge of keeping SalesForce up to date for the whole “Account Management” phase.
Skills & Competences
- You are a highly motivated self-starter with a professional and commercial attitude;
- A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- Natural relationship builder for whom integrity, reliability and maturity are no idle words;
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level;
- Experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs;
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail;
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills;
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills;
- You have previous experience in prospection, sales, customer service, or related fields;
- You have experience, or feel comfortable, with energy management solutions, software products and/or professional services;
- You are immediately available and feel comfortable using modern digital tools;
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills (English, Dutch, French and preferably Spanish as well);
What we offer
- Full time position with a competitive salary;
- You will be based in the Brussels’ office;
- Opportunity to growth in a high-tech company;
- Opportunity to contribute to have a future, by working in a company having this in its Mission.
Please send your resume and a motivation letter to email@example.com.