Role and responsibilities
To support and accelerate our growth plan the company plans to reinforce the commercial team to speed up commercial activities in a series of priority markets such as Benelux, Italy, France and Spain.
Energis is looking for a Lead Generation Specialist for targeted geographical markets. This person will be responsible for prospecting, qualifying and generating new sales leads in various countries and market segments. Such activities require desk research, exchanging mails and interviewing people by telephone. Once the sales process has started, the person will contribute in preparing commercial proposals and following up on commercial activities.
The Lead Generation Specialist will be in charge of the following activities:
- For identified countries and markets, perform desk analysis and research to determine prospect groups for Energis.Cloud, and build a clear and complete DB of potential leads;
- Conduct deep research for the identified targets to identify potential prospects;
- Generate interest in the selected leads via telephone, email, social networks and digital communications, by sharing the benefits Energis.Cloud could generate and the way it could address customers’ needs and expectations;
- Build and cultivate relationships by initiating conversations and conducting follow-up communications to move opportunities through the sales funnel;
- Work with the Business Development Director to develop and grow the sales pipeline to consistently meet quarterly revenue goals;
- Manage data for new and prospective clients within our CRM application, ensuring all communications are logged, information is accurate, and documents are attached;
- Prepare and analyse sales pipeline reports and dashboards;
The company uses SalesForce as CRM solution to centralise all information on leads, opportunities and on-going commercial collaborations. The person will be in charge of keeping SalesForce up to date for the whole “Lead Generation” phase.
Skills & Competences
- You are a highly motivated, self-starter with a professional and commercial attitude;
- A dynamic personality with a drive to reach decision makers is essential!
- You possess excellent written and verbal communication skills (English, Dutch, French and preferably Spanish as well);
- You are immediately available and feel comfortable using modern digital tools;
- You have previous experience in prospection, sales, customer service, or related fields;
- You have experience with, or feel comfortable with, software products and/or professional services.
What we offer
- Full time position with a competitive salary;
- You will be based in the Brussels’ office;
- Opportunity to growth in a new high-tech company;
- Opportunity to contribute to a sustainable future, by working in a company having this in its Mission.
Please send your resume and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.