Role and responsibilities
To support and accelerate our growth, Energis is looking for a Junior Software Developer.
Your tasks will include:
- Developing data software components needed for customer projects on Energis.Cloud to integrate new data sources such as loggers, BMS, IoT devices, … and on Raspicy to integrate new devices such as meters, sensors, …
- Customising existing software modules of Energis.Cloud and Raspicy according to customer needs
- Developing web pages to address specific customer needs
Skills & Competences
- BSc or MSc in Engineering or Computer Sciences or equivalent by experience
- Knowledge of IoT and Machine Learning, Mobile application development is a plus
- Good analytical skills with attention to detail
- Ability to work efficiently in an international team
- Ability to achieving goals together with the team
- Quick absorbing of new information and applying it effectively
- Working in a structured, cost-conscious way and being able to distinguish priorities in the work
- Willingness to learn and ability to share knowledge with others
- Willingness to deliver good software quality for the customers
- Ability to act as an end customer and so to develop/implement User Friendly solutions for our end customers.
- Good Knowledge of English and Italian. Dutch or French are a plus
What we offer
- Full time position with a competitive salary
- You will perform these tasks either from our offices in Belgium (Brussels or Louvain-la-Neuve) or in Italy (Caserta).
- Opportunity to growth in a new Greentech company
- Opportunity to contribute to build a more sustainable future
Join our team and be a contributing part in the global fight against climate change.
Please send your resume and a motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.